Thursday, November 12, 2009

My New Look

Yo.

Okay.
I'm going to let you pick:
Option one: Long hair and braces.
No? Well, fine then. I was getting a little tired of that one, too.Option two: Short hair and braces (even though you don't see them).
Moving on...
Option three: Long hair and no braces.No? Well, fine then. You have two more options.Option four: SHORT HAIR AND NO BRACES!!!Option five: Crazy. :P
Don't ask me what I was doing!!! I swear I was under the influence....of chocolate that I can legally eat now!!!
I don't care whether you chose either option four or option five, but I hope you chose one of those. Because if you chose one, two, or three, you will not like what I just did to myself...
I GOT MY BRACES OFF FOUR MONTHS EARLY!!!
I bet you didn't guess that now, did you?
Ha, ha!
I surprised you!
I surprised me, too.
I forgot what carrots taste like.
Have you ever realized how soft your teeth are?
Because they're pretty dang soft.
Don't take advantage of the soft-ness.
Or eating hard stuff-ness.
This feels good.
This feels great.
This feels wonderful.
This feels good.
This feels great.
This feels wonderful.
I just thought you would like to know.
Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: I smile because I have no idea what's going on. :D

2 comments:

Brynn said...

That's fabulous! I'm so happy for you :) You look great!

Kates Rae said...

Lizzie your a doll! I love you to bits! Hey I think that you should post a bunch of the skiing pictures too!!!